Homestay in Edmonton, Canada
Hello, my name is Lisa and I am interested in hosting students through the homestay program.
I live in a three bedroom house by myself, so have plenty of room to share.
This would be the first time to host for me. A maiden voyage so to speak!
I would provide food for all meals, making an evening meal each day. Breakfast and lunch would be self-serve.
I would be happy to accommodate any dietary requirements, and also create menus with you.
Bus routes to the major education centers are close by.
To NAIT: 15 mins by transit
To Grant MacEwan: 10 mins by transit
To U of A: 35 mins by transit.
The rules of house would be:
- if you make a mess, you clean it up when it is made.
- you would be responsible for cleaning your own room and laundry
- you do not stay up or make noise past midnight during the week and 1 am on the weekends.
- no parties or drug use.
Please let me know if you require more information.
Your Host: Anna
- No children live in the homestay
- Host does not smoke
Services & Amenities
- Included Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Wi-Fi (wireless Internet)
- Smoking is allowed outside only (yard or balcony)
- Self service laundry included in fee (use of machine and detergent)
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 1 guest
- 3 month minimum stay
- 1 month of notice required to move out
1 Bedroom in This Homestay
Room #1: Main floor
Sleeps 1 guest
Contact Host Now
- 1 × Double
- Shared with host/family
- lock on the bedroom door
- desk and chair
- closet or wardrobe
- nightstand or bedside table
Schools Near This Homestay
Universities & Colleges (24)
Grade Schools (1)
Language Schools (5)
Culinary Schools (1)
Approximate distances are provided for guidance only and should be verified with the homestay host.